All bookings and reservations to and from Ny-Ålesund are issued by Kings Bay, not Lufttransport.
- All reservations must be registered through RiS or directly with Kings Bay
- Departure times are given in the overview below
- Time refers to take-off in Longyearbyen. Departure from Ny-Ålesund is approximately 45 minutes later
- Check-in in Longyearbyen is 45 minutes prior to departure time
- Check-in in Ny-Ålesund is one hour prior to departure time (departure time from LYR)
- Heavy and large capacity cargo should be sent by boat. We cannot guarantee delivery on time by airplanes
- Maximum luggage, including hand luggage, is 20 kilos per passenger
- Flight times may change due to weather or other unforeseen events
- To see the flight schedule and available seats on our flights click here
- Choose the appropriate month/year and click Change Month if needed.
- Please note that this is only an indication on the availability as there might be bookings that are yet to be processed. Seats are only guaranteed when you receive a confirmation directly from Kings Bay
- Flights that are marked Charter or Cargo are not available outside the dedicated group unless stated otherwise in the flight calendar.
Lufttransport is located next to Longyearbyen Terminal building.